The three crucial matches ODI Series between Afghanistan and Ireland will start on Thursday, January 21. On Thursday they will play the first match of this ODI series at Sheikh Zayed Stadium (Abu Dhabi).
This ODI series will also be part of the 2020–23 ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup Super League, which provides all seven direct qualifiers (excluding host India – already qualified as host) for the upcoming World Cup. ICC World Men’s Cricket 2023. Afghanistan will start their journey to this first Super League of the World Cup with this opening of the ODI series, this will be Ireland’s second ODI series in this competition.
On the other hand, Afghanistan and Ireland will meet for the first time in international cricket since March 2020, which was also Afghanistan’s last international match before the COVID-19 pandemic, which forced to cancel many of their international cricket programs.
In the meantime, the next opener in the ODI Series will be the first ODI between Afghanistan and Ireland since May 2019.
Cricket fans surely can’t wait to see this important series of the first Super League of the Cricket World Cup.
Afghanistan vs Ireland 2021, 1st ODI: when and where to watch, live stream details
- This will be the first ODI in the three-game ODI series between Afghanistan and Ireland. Sheikh Zayed Stadium (Abu Dhabi) will host this ODI. The match was scheduled to start at 10:00 a.m. local time on Thursday, January 21.
In Afghanistan – 10:30 am AFT
- RTA will provide the live broadcast of this ODI match in Afghanistan.
In Ireland / United Kingdom (UK) / Rest of Europe – 06:00 GMT
- Free Sports TV will broadcast this ODI match live.
- Free sports player app
In India – 11:30 am EST
- Indian cricket fans can watch this ODI match on the FanCode app.
In United Arab Emirates (UAE) – 10:00 a.m. UAE time
- Channel Sports on Etisalat eLife will present live action from this ODI match.