Starting Friday (January 15) morning, host Australia and visiting India will face off in the fourth and final match of the Test Series at the Brisbane Cricket Ground (Woolloongabba, Brisbane).
While the series is currently in the 1-1 level position, the next test will be the series decider. We got the winners of the first two tests of this series, where host Australia won the first test by 8 wickets in Adelaide (day / night pink ball test), the Indian visiting side then beat the local team of 8 wickets at the Melbourne Test.
Sydney hosted the third Test of this series where the visitors showed brilliant character and remarkably designed this crucial Test of this series.
While this high quality Test series has already produced many competitive moments to be a prime example of a cricket test, cricket fans cannot wait for the last match of this series of tests to start.
Australia vs India 4th test: when and where to watch, live stream details
- This final match of the four-match test series between Australia and India will be a red ball test. This match is scheduled from January 15 to January 19, 2021 (Friday to Tuesday) at Brisbane Cricket Ground (Woolloongabba, Brisbane). All days have been scheduled to start at 10:00 am local time.
In Australia (11:00 AEDT)
- FOXTEL (Fox Cricket) will be broadcasting this game live daily in Australia. Also, Channel 7 will broadcast daily of this game in Australia.
- Meanwhile, You play sports will bring the live broadcast of this game every day to Australia.
- On the other hand, SEN (Sports Entertainment Network) will bring the radio broadcast of this match to Australia.
In India (5:30 am IST)
- (Telugu / Tamil / English) Sony Six, Sony Six HD; (in English) Sony Ten 1 and Sony Ten 1 HD; (in hindi) Sony Ten 3 and Sony Ten 3 HD will be broadcasting this test match live daily in India.
- Meanwhile, SonyLiv will bring the live broadcast of this match every day to India.
In New Zealand (1:00 p.m. / 1:00 p.m. NZDT)
- SKY Network Television (sky SPORT 2) will broadcast this test match live.
- Sky Go will bring the live broadcast of this match.
In South Africa (2:30 am SAST)
- SuperSport (SuperSport and SuperSport Cricket grandstand) will broadcast this game live.
- DStv will bring the live stream of this game.
In the UK (12:00 / 00:00 GMT)
- BT Sport (BT Sport 2) will broadcast this game live.
- BT Sport app will help to enjoy the live broadcast of this game.
In the United States (days prior to 7:00 p.m. / 7:00 p.m. EST)
- Willow TV will provide the live broadcast opportunity of this Australia vs India test match.
* Note: All start times have been written according to the scheduled official start time of the match.