Sydney Sixers will face Perth Scorchers at Manuka Oval (Canberra) Saturday (January 30) evening during the qualifications of Big Bash League 2020/21 (BBL 10). It is scheduled to start at 7:15 a.m. (7:15 p.m.) local time.
They have already met twice this season where the two have achieved a victory each. While Perth Scorchers initially won by 86 points, the Sydney Sixers went on to claim a 7-wicket victory.
Defending champions Sydney Sixers finished the BBL 10 league stage at the top of the points table with 36 points (9 wins and 5 losses). Perth Scorchers was the second best team of this same stage with 32 points (8 wins, 5 losses and 1 without result).
Big Bash League 2020-21 (BBL 10), Qualification: Sydney Sixers vs Perth Scorchers – When & where to watch, live stream details
In Australia (7:15 p.m. / 7:15 p.m. AEDT)
- FOXTEL (FOX CRICKET), Channel 7 and You will broadcast this BBL game live.
- On the other hand, SEN (Sports Entertainment Network) will bring the radio broadcast of this BBL match.
In India (13:45 / 13:45 UTC)
- SonyLIV will bring the live broadcast opportunity of this BBL match in India.
In Southeast Asia (several times)
- Fox Sports Asia will bring the live action of this match to the Southeast Asia region. The countries in this region are Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Guam, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Laos, Macao, Malaysia, Micronesia, Mongolia, Myanmar, New Caledonia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
In another region of Asia (several times)
- Sony will also broadcast the match to Bangladesh, Bhutan, Burma, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Afghanistan.
In the Republic of South Africa (10:15 am SAST)
- At the same time, SuperSport (SuperSport Variety 2) will bring the live action of this match to either Republic of South Africa or South Africa.
In the Middle East and North Africa region (several times)
- Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Chad, Djibouti and the South Sudan come under this region. Meanwhile, beIN will broadcast this game live in all of these countries.
In another region of Africa (several times)
- Here is a long list of countries from this region such as Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Republic of Congo, Comoros, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Côte d’Ivoire, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritius, Mayotte , Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Réunion, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Rwanda Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Sudan, Saint Helena, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe. So, Sports everywhere will broadcast this match in these African countries.
In New Zealand (9:15 p.m. / 9:15 p.m. NZDT)
- SKY Network Television (sky SPORT 2) will be broadcasting this Big Bash League match live in New Zealand.
In the UK and in the region of the Republic of Ireland (several times)
- BT Sport (BT Sport 2) has the right to broadcast this match in England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
In the Caribbean region (several times)
- Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bonaire, British Virgin Islands (including Tortola), Cayman Islands, Cuba, Curaçao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Eustache, French Guyana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Netherlands Antilles, Saba, Suriname, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, the islands Turks and Caicos and the US Virgin Islands – these countries fall under this region. So, Sports Max and Flow Sports will broadcast this game live.
In the United States and Canada (several times)
- These countries are the United States of America (USA), Puerto Rico, the US Virgin Islands, American Samoa and the Northern Mariana Islands. Willow TV will broadcast this BBL match live in these countries.
In Canada (03:15 AM EST)
- Meanwhile, ATN will bring the live broadcast of this BBL game to Canada.
* Note: All start times have been written according to the scheduled official start time of the match.